Our Panoramic Villa is located on the heights of Rethymno, overlooking a large olive grove, this house offers an exceptional view of the fortress and the bay. This new villa is built traditionally in local stones and incorporates the latest technologies.
Stairs offer views of the pool, the terrace, and the sea.
The ground floor is composed of:
– A living room with a sofa that can be transformed into a double bed.
– A fully equipped kitchen with a large table (2.50 m) and a dining area.
– A bedroom with double bed and adjoining bathroom (shower, toilet and double sink), cupboard and TV.
Upstairs is a bedroom with 2 beds that can be joined with an en-suite bathroom (shower, toilet, and sink), cupboard, and TV.
At the front of the house is a large 55m2 swimming pool with a children’s pool (80 cm deep) and a whirlpool.
A covered terrace offers shade for meals, and a barbecue area completes the set.
At the foot of the terraces is a large olive grove for possible short walks.
Between sea and mountains, the panoramic villa offers lots of activities for adults and children.
A guidebook with activities, addresses, tips, and leaflets are available in the villa.
– Beaches: all along Rethymno bay you will find a lot of different beaches and small creeks
– Water-sports clubs and diving center.
-rent boats for daily tours in the old port of Rethymno for the north coast, or in Agia Galini for the south coast.
Cultural activities and lifestyle:
-Visit of Rethymno old town, the Venetian port, and the fortress. Enjoy a walk back through time along the narrow streets and stalls.
– The archaeological center of Eleftherna, one of the main centers of the Minoan Crete, with his a brand-new museum of more than 1200m2. (6 km)
-Arkadi monastery, a historical high place of the Cretan resistance to all invaders.
– Margharites, a pottery village famous in all of Crete. Discover the know-how of the potters (15 km)
– The Ecomuseum and the old traditional tavern are located in an ancient Cretan farmhouse in the village of Asteri. Unforgettable evenings with traditional Cretan dances by local groups are organized every week (8 km)
– In the Elefterna archaeological area, enjoy walking and biking in a beautiful natural landscape through marked trails easily accessible.
– Walking treks on the famous E4 trail crossing all Crete and part of the E-trail European net.
– Other hiking or mountain -biking propositions and maps can be provided on the spot, as well as books on fauna and flora of the island.
– Heraklion airport 75 km – Chania airport 80 km
– Daily boat connection from Pireus port (Weekly) to Heraklion and Chania ports
-Weekly boat connection from Rethymno to Santorini. Frequency changes according to the season.
– Pharmacy in Stavromenos (6 km)
-Medical center in Perama (8 km)
– Doctor’s office – private medicine 12 km
We are available for you 24/7, and we are happy to help you with any possible questions or requests.
Have a look at our Extra Services!